Please disable ad blocker to see the page.

Finally I have removed DNS Unlocker from my PC

It’s a wonderful day for me; I got success in removing dns unlocker. It was very toilsome to run web-browser with dns unlocker, including this “Deals Ads and others popups” had also been penetrated in every link of websites. When I click on any link, it used to be redirected from existing page to advertise page.

I was searching the solution from past 7 months but didn’t get any. All solutions on net recommend to installing spyware, malware etc. But I didn’t want to do that because I already had an antivirus installed but outdated.

And also I didn’t find any software or browser extension named “DNS unlocker” as instructed in various sites to remove dns unlocker.




Yes, I got a help from the net that, it is a problem related to DNS IP, but when I was trying to open “Local area connection” properties it was giving an error:

(Some of the controls of this property sheet are disabled because one or more other Network property sheets are already open, to use these controls close all other opened property sheets and then reopen this one).

So, I decided to format and reinstall my PC. But before that, I thought to uninstall all the software one by one, because according to me formatting of a PC in not a good technical process.

Firstly, I removed Antivirus completely, now the amazing thing happened, all ads and popups are gone.

Now I  removed cache and history of browsers and restarted PC.

But still, I found “Ads by DNSUnlocker” on google search page.

So I went to the Control panel=> View Network status & Tasks=>change adapter settings.

Now properties of Local Area Connection opened without any error.



I saw two DNS entries “82.163.142.3 95.211.158.130” under DNS tab in the “Advanced” option of TCP/IPv4 properties, removed it and again I cleared all the cache and restarted the PC.

That’s it.

Now there is no useless popups and Ads by DNS Unlocker in my PC.

Latest
Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment